August 4, 2010
- Name: Neil Bates
- Location: Virginia, United States
I consider myself a "Renaissance man" because of the variety of my studies and work. That includes consulting at J-Lab using G4Beamline to model muon interactions, teaching at various levels, museum guide, etc. I am lucky that Internet search for "quantum measurement paradox" usually brings up blog posts of mine in top hits. I've published some in physics, see Scitation, (the pipeline piece is not mine.) My print articles are about the relativistic dynamics of extended bodies, a sadly neglected topic. To send email: my original blog title still in the URL, at gmail.
- Zandar Versus The Stupid: It's Over, They Lost, Go...
- Many-Worlds Incoherence
- Marcelo Gleiser Has a Point
- How to Get "Free Energy" Out of an Expanding Unive...
- How the word "interference" causes confusion
- Proposal summary: can we find circularity of a sin...
- Decoherence Interpretation Falsified?
- With Regards to Rudolph
- Happy St. Puketricks Day or St. Pooka-tricks Day!
- Open forum: dish against or defend many-worlds and...